AN INCIDENT of Fire Safety in the Philippines
If you’re a fan of the tv screen series 24, you may have heard about the Smok Novo 2. The show is approximately a group of Russian terrorists which were given a present of a powerful semi-automatic rifle. The group was presented with instructions on how best to make the gun work. Well, in this instance the group had to put it to good use! Here is what happened.
First thing that happened was whenever a waiter asked them for their money. They all except one group member had no money, so he asked him if he could go and get some money for them. The group laughed at him and told him they would have their money taken care of later. A loud noise was heard and smoke began to fill the air.
A guard saw the smoke and quickly came up with security guards. One of the guards used his power to turn off the Smok Novo 2 machine and called in the rest of the team. He activated the self-defense system and then the group could note that there was smoke everywhere. One by one they tried to open the doors but to no avail.
Then one of the terrorists ran towards them. He opened the Smok Novo 2 machine and began shooting. Another terrorists tried to shoot him aswell but to no avail. Then one of the guards took aim at the terrorist who had fired the Smok Novo 2 machine. The terrorist who was simply hit in the leg by among the bullets passed away and the others ran away.
Among the security guards took one of the bodies and dragged him to a waiting ambulance. The ambulance became popular without further delay. The ambulance attained the hospital within a few minutes. The doctors and the nurses examined the man and determined that he had no bullet wounds. His wounds were superficial.
Following a thorough checkup, it was discovered that the man had died because of smoke inhalation. It was found that he had lit a cigarette and have been playing with fire. Apparently, he previously set his Smok Novo 2 machine burning. There were no major injuries to his body. However the fire got control of him and the authorities were alerted.
The CCTV cameras captured the complete incident on tape. The entire team and the security guard who happened to be in the area at the time of the explosion saw the complete incident. It was an excellent lesson for the guards to be on their toes and very careful when handling suspicious individuals or inflammable materials. This is also true in the event of Smok Novo 2 as one has to ensure that there are no flammable material nearby to avoid mishaps like this.
The CCTV images show a person, who had a long beard and was in his early twenties, putting the Smok Novo 2 machine burning. The man who was achieving this had no previous experience with welding. One security guard was standing in front of the machine and warned another one not to touch the equipment. The person did so and the guard immediately called the fire department. The team attained the scene a short while after and removed the machine.
The man who had Disposable Vape been welding on the Smok Novo 2 had tried to escape but eventually finished up falling from the burning machine. One of many firemen who arrived was able to grab the person and transfer him to the back of an ambulance. The ambulance attained the scene just with time to attend to the person. The fire department arrived a couple of minutes after and took the person in for emergency care. An ambulance was called and the fire department left while the firemen handled the fire at the Smok Novo plant.
A search of the entire plant was done by the fire department in addition to the police. They found no signs of any fire and all of the employees and machines were accounted for. One of the managers of the plant was questioned by the police and his testimony was also cross checked by the fire department. The investigator who viewed the video tapes deducted that the reason for the fire was due to negligence and lack of focus on safety.
The manager of the plant was charged with 3 counts of negligence and one count of dangerous working conditions. He faces a maximum fine of one million dollars and could face jail time if convicted. You can find more charges pending against him as well. It is unknown if he’s got already taken a plea bargain. As of this writing, there are still no other employees in the plant currently facing serious costs for negligence or fire hazards.